WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 1/9/12
Sat, 1 September 2012 5:00PM
They say a change is as good as a holiday, and after a long cold winter (hello, spring!) you may be in need of one. If you’re sick of slicking on the same old taupe shadow, head on over to The Made Up Maiden and get inspired to wear bright eye makeup. And if you’re over the whole BB cream phase? Ponikuta dishes all the dirt on CC cream – BB’s new and improved sibling! Need more still? Browse the blogs below to help you ring in spring:
- Jaimie from The Beauty of Life chats to the make-up artist behind Charlie Sheen’s new show ‘Anger Management’.
- Makeuptips offers some handy pointers on how to make sure your brow powder stays put on to your arches.
- If you’re feeling the need to jump on the nail-art bandwagon, Elise from Stuff that I bought talks about the pens that can turn a mani into a masterpiece.
- The Made Up Maiden celebrates the new season with a tropical, technicolour eye look.
- And last but not least, Ponikuta tells us all about the new CC cream, taking over from where BB left off…
Are you going to make any beauty changes this Spring, Primpettes?
Posted by: Awesome Intern