WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 22/12/2012
Sat, 22 December 2012 4:46PM
Attention, Primpers! This is the final Beauty Blogosphere for 2012, and what a glossy year it was! Below are posts that celebrate the products that excited us most, from BB creams to bright ‘n’ bold lipstick. Kitsch Snitch also opens up her shower and shows off her must-haves, and we have no doubt that a few of her goodies will make it on to your 2013 lust-have list.
- Kitsch Snitch gave us a sneak peak of her bathroom must-haves
- Beauty Hunter wraps up her favourite beauty trends and products of the year
- Makeup and Macaroons created a step-by-step guide on how to wear Pantone’s 2013 Colour of the Year
- The Ugly Moments road-tested Palmers Cocoa Butter Eventone BB Cream
- Sleep and Water tried an opaque violet lippy and loved it
Primpers, what were your favourite beauty moments of 2012?
Which Australian beauty blogs have been your favourites?
Will you be wearing green-toned makeup in 2013?
Merry Christmas and a glitzy New Year!
- Sarah Sayers
Posted by: Awesome Intern