WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 24/11/2012
Sat, 24 November 2012 8:30AM
You’ve got to read the below blogs in order to survive your holidays. Dramatic? No. Real drama is when you arrive at your next end-of-year outing looking PRIMPED to perfection, with shiny hair, sparkly nails and a bright pout – jaws will hit the ground! As well as listing their must-have party season products, this week’s beauty bloggers review the products you should pack on your upcoming summer holiday.
Take look-see at the blogs below:
- Swatch Girl reviews a shampoo and conditioner perfect for dyed blonde hair. No brassy locks here!
- Cosmetic Cupcake falls for chunky glitter nail polish
- Hair Romance talks taming curly hair… and getting it to grow!
- Bella Mumma lists all the beauty products you’ll need when packing for your next summer holiday
- The Makeup Mole writes an open letter to Topshop’s on-trend lip colours that are big on colour and little on cost
Primpettes, what will you be packing in your summer holiday beauty bag?
- Sarah Sayers
Posted by: Awesome Intern