WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Video: The Weekly Brush Up
Fri, 11 May 2012 10:43AM
A lot has been happening in beauty-land this week, Primpers. Let’s take a look at some of the top stories…
Can’t watch the video? Here’s a quick recap…
5. Benefit has just launched a new Boo Boo Zap! $28 (on sale 19th of May) that marries the superpowers of salicylic and glycolic acids to help clear your skin AND prevent future breakouts. Winner!
4. Green Nail Polish: It’s the new neutral with every brand from Revlon to OPI and Essie launching a shade variant. The question is, is it wearable? You tell me, do you rate it or hate it?
3. Still think Brad Pitt’s a spunk? Wait til you see him as the new face of Chanel No. 5. Ohhh yeah!
2. This makeup trick will make your eyes look so wide awake, it’s like you’ve been sleeping for 70 years. I refer to it as Split Level Eye Makeup, where you use a different, darker shade of eyeliner and mascara on your top lash line, and a lighter shade of each on your lower lash line. You can dabble in black and brown, or go crazy with pink and white, navy and turquoise, or metallics. If it’s good enough for Dolce & Gabbana…
1. And finally, the celebrity look of the week goes to…wait for it…SNOOKI. The usually over-the-top star was pared right back for V Magazine and she looks beautiful. Here’s a visual…
Be sure to watch the video and when you do, come back and tell me…
What do you think of green nail polish? Rate it or hate it?
Does Brad look spunk or over-the-hill?
What’s your perfect zit-zapping potion?
Do you do split level eye makeup? If not, do you want to now?
And finally, Snooki. Share your thoughts…
See you all next week,
Posted by: Yasemin Trollope