WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
What is it with those Hills chicks and their plastic surgery?
Thu, 14 January 2010 3:22PM
I always enjoy watching a Hills marathon, more for the fact that it’s like watching the The Curious Case of Benjamin Button rather than a quality TV show. I mean, looking at the ‘transformation’ of Heidi Montag throughout the seasons is eye catching enough, let alone throwing Stephanie Pratt into the mix, too.
In a recent interview with People magazine, Heidi Montag made the shock confession that she was, in fact, addicted to plastic surgery. Umm, I’m sorry Heidi but I could have told you that years ago. About the time when your nose miraculously got smaller and your cans doubled in size.
I do give Heidi points for being honest about it. So many Hollywood celebs pretend that their features just ‘changed’ over night, but what does disturb me is the fact that fame has caused Heidi to go from this…
As you can see, Primpers, it’s a massive change. And after having a nose job revision, chin reduction, mini brow lift, botox in forehead and frown area, fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips, neck liposuction, ears pinned back, liposuction on waist, hips and inner and outer thighs, buttock augmentation and breast augmentation revision in ONE DAY, it’s no surprise she looks like a new age cat woman (and not the sexy kind, the scary kind). It’s too much. Right? Please say right.
However, it’s not just Heidi who’s been bitten by that nasty plastic surgery bug, fellow Hills star Stephanie Pratt has gone from this…
But I’m not here to get on my donkey and rat these chicks out for their strange life choices. If they want to get 10,000 plastic surgery procedures in one day, that’s their choice. Whatevs. But as a beauty editor, I do feel it’s my duty to stress to each and everyone of my precious Primpers that THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK.
I’m hoping you all agree with me. But if not, here is my case against The Hills plastic surgery overload…
- When you have size DDD boobs, they DO NOT need to get any bigger (Heidi told People she’s already wanting bigger cans).
- Huge, big lips are not sexy. Ever. Unless you’re Angelina Jolie and they’re real. Fake ones, look shit.
- At 23, botox is probably less useful to you than a Poise Incontinence Pad. You’re young and your skin is, too. You don’t need to freeze it for at least another 8 years. At least.
- By the time Heidi and Steph are 50, imagine what they are going to look like. It’s not like you get one thing and then you’re good to go, you have to keep it up. Let’s just say, Jocelyn Wildenstein will look positively natural compared to these two.
- And finally, it’s addictive. Even Heidi confessed that “for the past three years, I’ve thought about what to have done. I’m beyond obsessed.” That’s just not right Primpers.
So, I’m hoping that you all agree with me on this one and think that Heidi and Stephanie have gone too far.
What do you think of their look?
Who else has gone too far with the PS?
How far would you go?
Posted by: Yasemin Trollope