WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 11/8/2012
Sat, 11 August 2012 7:45AM
Welcome to this week’s beauty blogosphere goss! Kiss and Tell shares her favourite mint-infused products that will have you craving a Mojito in no time. But if you like your martini shaken and not stirred, Sarah from The Aphrodite Chase reveals how you can become a Bond Girl with a new range of OPI nail polishes. Click through to see what else has been happening this week:
- Looking to curl your hair but not sure which hair tool you should be using? Myteefine has the answers
- Kiss and Tell‘s mint products will have you feeling refreshed and ready for spring
- Me My Best and I has uncovered a face scrub that has quickly become her go-to product
- Dreaming of an exotic vacation but no time to take one? Bless This Mess reveals the products that can take you there
- The Aphrodite Chase gives us the lowdown on the new 007-inspired nail polishes
What about you, Primpettes – do you have a go-to face scrub?
What do you think of the new OPI polishes?
- Elissa Ratliff
Posted by: Awesome Intern