WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 16/6/2012
Sat, 16 June 2012 9:00AM
Hello again, Primpettes!
Are you ready for this week’s round-up of all the glossy goodness the blogosphere has to offer? This time around we’ve got an exciting combination of familiar faces and naturally-gorgeous newcomers, who have all been typing away furiously to bring you their latest finds in the beauty world. Check out the links below to learn how to groom brows to polished perfection, combat hair fatigue with florals and much more!
- Ingrid from Glossy Beauty tosses up between six top-notch makeup removers
- As far as Confessions of a Beauty Addict is concerned, some of the world’s most renowned landmarks have nothing on the seven wonders of Moroccan Argan Oil Skin Serum
- Ever tried out Australian skincare brand Elixia? Mel Meko presents a three-part product review
- Emily Quak shares her eyebrow shaping mastery via an easy-to-follow video tutorial
- Sick of rocking a top knot, day in and day out? Hair Romance shows you how to switch it up with an on-trend flower ‘do
- Just Plain Delirious injects some purple pizzazz into her usual smoky eye with Australis Double Decker Eyeshadow Duo in Give Me Some Space
What are your favourite Australian skincare brands?
Do you swear by a particular brand of eye makeup remover?
- Emma Norris
Posted by: Awesome Intern