WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 18/8/2012
Sat, 18 August 2012 7:00AM
If you’ve ever wanted to get Madonna’s eye-catching red lips, then you’ve come to the right place! In this week’s blogosphere wrap-up, the Prime Beauty Blog reveals how you can rock the Material Girl’s favourite shade of red that she’s currently sporting on her MDNA tour. However, if you find yourself in a DIY frame-of-mind, My funny Valentine shows how you can make your own rejuvenating serum.
For more beauty bites, check out the blogs below:
- Beast and Beauty talks about the oil that is making her hair sing
- Prime Beauty Blog reveals how you can get the red lipstick Madonna is sporting on her world tour
- My Funny Valentine is back on the DIY wagon, showing us how to make our own rejuvenating serum
- If you’ve ever wanted to rock an orange lip, The Beautiful gives you the how-to
- Beauty Delicacy is counting down to her top 10 summer beauty must haves, starting with the razor she can’t leave home without
- Lather Rinse Repeat reviews Australis’s 10 Hour Wear Eye Pencil – click through to see if they lived up to the name
Have you ever struggled to keep an eyeliner on?
Or better yet, struggled to get it off?
Posted by: Awesome Intern