WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 2/06/2012
Sat, 2 June 2012 9:00AM
Our favourite beauty bloggers for this week prepare us for the chilly months ahead in more ways than one. Makeup and Macaroons welcomes winter with her DIY Scrub that will not only leave your wallet unscathed, but also have you smelling like a yummy cocktail. If you’re hair is feeling a bit worse-for-wear in this gloomy weather, follow The Retro Diva and give it some much-needed TLC.
Now, the moment we have all been waiting for, this week’s beauty blogosphere round-up! Can I get a drum roll please, Primpettes …
- Before she heads away for a European summer, Sarah from Chasing Aphrodite shares the must-have beauty products that she’ll be taking along for the ride
- Instead of putting it in her porridge, Makeup and Macaroons jumps on board the DIY wagon and informs us how to concoct a delectable brown sugar, honey and almond oil scrub from scratch!
- Lover of nothing but lipstick, Blushing for Couture discovers a newfound obsession for lip stains whilst reviewing YSL’s new Rouge Per Couture Glossy Stain
- The Retro Diva shares her top tips on refreshing and revitalising your hair for the winter weather ahead
- Everyone loves a bit of Napoleon in their life (Perdis, that is), and this week Anna Savanna tells us why
- Ever heard of Himalayan Sea Buckthorn Berries? I hadn’t, well, not until I discovered Vampy Varnish’s review on the organic skincare range that Sibu Beauty have released. If you’re looking for cruelty free products, then this could be for you!
So Primpettes, have you ever created any DIY beauty products? Or had any beauty secrets passed down to you?
I remember my mum telling me to put egg and olive oil in my hair to give it a nice sheen. Bizarre, right?
- Elissa Ratliff
Posted by: Awesome Intern