WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 21/07/2012
Sat, 21 July 2012 8:00AM
Hi there, Primpettes! This week in the blogosphere wrap-up we’re bringing it back to home soil, featuring the latest round of posts from Australian beauty bloggers. From a road-test on a M.A.C barely-there lipstick and super shiny Burt’s Bees hair products to a new nail art tutorial, we’ve got all bases covered. Check out this week’s round-up below.
- Peta Petal swaps her signature punchy pout for a barely there lip look with M.A.C’s Politely Pink Lustre Lipstick
- Dry? Oily? Combination? Norlin from Baubles, Bubbles and Bags has compiled her own guide for determining your skin type
- Lather Rinse Repeat’s hair experiment with coloured chalk wasn’t all it was cracked up to be
- My Funny Valentine’s Jenny reviews Burt’s Bees Super Shiny Grapefruit and Sugar Beet Shampoo and Conditioner
- Feeling crafty? Madame B Fatale takes us through a triangle nail art tutorial
Which skin type category do you fit into?
Do you prefer a standout lipstick or a more subdued look?
Would you try out hair chalking or triangle nail art?
- Emma Norris
Posted by: Hayley Bennett