WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 28/7/2012
Sat, 28 July 2012 8:27AM
While there were so many blogs to choose from for this week’s wrap-up, we didn’t want to give you a list the size of Santa’s stocking. With that in mind, here are a few that we think you’ll enjoy, covering everything from pigmentation to pin twirls, plus the products every beauty blogger should own. Sit back and get those fingers tapping away …
- Love Luc shows us her top three products to help diminish pigmentation
- Through beauty eyes shows us different hairstyles to try using Scuni Pin Twirls
- Swatchgirl reveals how to get a just-been-kissed flush of colour on your lips
- Rebecca Brown shares her skincare favourites for July
- Thinking about trying blue eye makeup? Samantha Smith shares a few of her favourites
- Ponikuta shares the products she believes every beauty blogger should own
So what about you Primpers – would you ever be game enough to wear blue mascara?
What about trying out a faux bob with pin twirls?
Posted by: Awesome Intern