WRITERS, BLOGGERS, PROS AND PEEPS WHO KNOW THEIR BEAUTY STUFF
Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 7/7/2012
Sat, 7 July 2012 10:28AM
Boho braids, unashamedly girly beauty products and peepers in need of a pick-me-up are just a few of the topics touched on this week in the beauty blogosphere wrap-up. Also featured is Shisheido’s Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume Mascara, which despite sounding like a Harry Potter character, is actually a volume and length promoting mascara (no second coat required!)
- Been burning the candle at both ends? Tammi from Coveted Canvas rates Refresh Plus Eye Drops as a remedy for red, tired-looking eyes
- The holy grail of mascara is a rare find for most beauty lovers, but Shopping Intervention’s Yolanda may be onto something with Shisheido’s Majolica Majorica Lash Enamel Glamour Volume Mascara
- Fashion Adjacent’s Omega is the newest member of the braidy bunch, trying a boho-inspired messy plait
- Bless This Mess celebrates the second coming of Valentine’s Day with a pretty pink stash of beauty booty
- Always one to push the beauty envelope, Jasmine Chow plans to turn the dip-dye trend on its head with an innovative red root hair look
Are eye drops part of your daily beauty routine?
Have you found your own holy grail of mascara?
Would you try out dip-dyed hair trend?
- Emma Norris
Posted by: Hayley Bennett