The Beauty Desk
The latest beauty news & views, direct from PRIMPED HQ!
Beauty Blogosphere Goss (the International Edition) – 14/7/2012
Sat, 14 July 2012 9:00AM
We’re taking the beauty blogosphere international this week, giving you a glimpse at some of the blogs and websites that are currently high on rotation here at PRIMPED HQ. From Kim Kardashian teaching us a thing or two about kontouring (pun intended), to UK ELLE’s beauty style special direct from Ibiza – which has us dreaming of warmer weather – here are a few more sites to add to your must-follow list.
- Thierry Mugler’s signature scent Angel turned 20 this week. Allure Magazine gives us a glimpse at the limited edition flacons from over the years
- Over at US Harper’s Bazaar, Kim Kardashian gives the Hello Style host a few tips in kontouring (pun intended)
- Summer holiday envy: the UK ELLE team check out some of the hair and makeup looks over in Ibiza
- We’ve been banging on about how fabulous hair accessories are. Refinery29 gives you another lesson on wearing them well
- The Daily Mail reveals that despite pronouncing that she wore Chanel No. 5 in bed, Marilyn Monroe had a secret penchant for another fragrance
Tell me, Primpettes. Do you read any international beauty blogs or websites?
Got a favourite? Please do share.
Posted by: Hayley Bennett