The Beauty Desk
The latest beauty news & views, direct from PRIMPED HQ!
Newbies: Lanolips Limited Edition Lip Ointment with Colour in Mulberry
Fri, 7 October 2011 1:12PM
WHAT YOU WANT: A hint of sheer berry colour, with a touch of gloss and moisturisation at the same time.
WHAT YOU NEED: Lanolips Ointment with Colour SPF 15 in Mulberry.
HOW MANY CLAMS YOU’LL NEED TO CLAIM HIM: $13.95.
WHEN YOU CAN GET YOUR HANDS ON HIM: October 16th. (Sorry, you have to wait nine days. I know. Tough, right?)
WHY YOU NEED TO BUY HIM, QUICK SMART: There are only 5000 of these bad boys worldwide, so if you want one, you’re going to have to scoot down to David Jones, Myer, Priceline and selected pharmacies as soon as they open their doors next Sunday. Seriously.
WHY I THINK YOU’LL LOVE HIM:
- He is equally as awesome as Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid when it comes to his moisturising capabilities, and that says a lot, Primps, because you know how much I loved him.
- He gives you lips that are a delicious shade of berry, but without the intensity of a bold wine-coloured lipstick.
- He contains a hint of shimmer, but nothing disco ball-esque – just a soft, glimmery touch.
- He’s not sticky at all, and that’s pretty cool considering he gives off a lovely glossy finish.
- He doesn’t need to be reapplied too often, which is a great time saver.
- He reminds me of eating actual berries, and eating berries is fun and tasty, so that’s definitely a good thing.
- He’s Limited Edition, which means he’s very, very special. Only 5000 pairs of lips will be able to wear him (unless you’re the sharing is caring type), and that’s pretty darn spiffy. My lips definitely want a piece of that action.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO NOW: Mark October 16th in your diary so you don’t forget about him. Obviously, he’s worth remembering.
Do you love the look of sheer berry lips?
Do you use Lanolips lip products?
Are you keen as a cucumber to try out this bad boy?
Will you be racing to the shops to make sure you’re lucky enough to snag one?
Posted by: Cherie Herrmann