The Beauty Desk
The latest beauty news & views, direct from PRIMPED HQ!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, could your hair get any more heavenly?
Mon, 27 June 2011 11:44AM
Here is RHW looking like a million bucks…
And now, for the piece de resistance… the side twist!
5 reasons why you need to try this style, right now.
- It frames the face beautifully. Our eyes are the windows to our soul, so it makes sense not to hide them behind long layers. Pulling one side off the face, is an easy-as way to play up your profile and show off your eye makeup at the same time.
- It’s low maintenance and cinch to create. Pinning the front sections back, exaggerates the side part and keeps the soft wave on the other side looking bouncy and full, well into the night.
- It’s edgy, without being over the top: It’s the fastest way to give a classic style, just the right amount of cool. If the twist ain’t taking your fancy, try a fish braid or loose plait to contrast the glamorous waves.
- It’s the ultimate, all-year-round hair ‘do: The front sections are the first place to turn frizzy and fluffy, making the twist ideal for balmy nights out on the town and windy wet winter weather.
- It got the best of both worlds. The half-up, half-down nature of the ‘do means that you get the sophistication you crave in an elegant up-style, without looking too serious or stiff.
If you’re head over heels in love with her trademark, nude-ish makeup, I suggest you make a pit stop over here, before the morning is out. You won’t regret it.
Are you loving this look?
Have you ever tried adding a braid or plait to a fancy down ‘do?
Is RHW fast becoming one of your favourite style icons?
Are you a Transformers fan? Anyone going to see the movie?
Posted by: Eliza Ashe