The Beauty Desk
The latest beauty news & views, direct from PRIMPED HQ!
Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Los Angeles: Beauty looks to steal from Rachel Zoe and Jaime King
Mon, 10 October 2011 4:06PM
FOUND: An adorable snapsie from the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic in Los Angeles; an image featuring stylist Rachel Zoe, her cute-as-mustard son Skylar Berman and actress Jaime King.
ALSO FOUND: Two stunning beauty looks in said awesome snap; looks that can be copied and adopted by all. Actually, let’s make that looks that MUST be copied and adopted by all.
THE BEAUTY-FULL PICTURE:
WHAT YOU SHOULD STEAL FROM RACHEL ZOE’S LOOK:
- The bold pop of colour on the lips and nails. Without the burgundy red lippie and polish, Rachel would look a little lost in her white get-up. The matchy-matchy combo also creates more drama. LOVE.
- The brushed-out curls. They’re elegant and feminine but not too done. Perfect for under her hat, too.
- The subtle tan. Opting for an all-white outfit can often prompt one to douse themself in fake tan. But not if you’re Rachel Zoe. She’s got a touch of colour, but nothing over the top or fake or orange. Very, very smart.
WHAT YOU SHOULD STEAL FROM JAIME KING’S LOOK:
- The bold, well-groomed brows. Use an eyebrow pencil to fill yours in, and pay your local brow bar a visit. It’ll make a huge difference to your look. Trust me.
- Line your top lash line only with black eyeliner. This will allow your eyes to pop, but without looking too flashy during daylight hours. It’ll also enhance the effects of your mascara tenfold.
- The faux bob. Too scared to cut your strands? Securing your locks loosely at the nape of the neck is a great way to fool people into thinking you’re actually the owner of a brand spanking new haircut.
WHAT YOU SHOULD STEAL FROM SKYLAR BERMAN’S LOOK:
- His use of sunscreen. I don’t know for a fact that he is wearing some SPF goodness, but with skin like that – skin that isn’t red at all – he simply must be.
What do you think of this snap from the Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic?
Do you think it’s as beautiful as I do?
Who do you think looks best? Rachel Zoe? Or Jaime King?
And what would you steal from both of their looks?
Posted by: Cherie Herrmann