Mitoq (31 posts)

Has anyone ever heard of them?
I hadnt but I was asked to trial a skincare product for them and so I said yes.
Ive been using it for just over a week and im rather impressed.
The packaging is impressive and although a differant shape and colour to Lancome it still reminds me their packaging as far as the quality goes. The product itself also reminds me of a Lancome type product.
Apparently im one of the first in the world to get to try this product and they sent me a full size bottle which is valued at $185. Its an antioxidant molecule cream that they say is proven to be 1000 times more effective then CoQ10 creams at delivering Quinone to your skin.
This product is launching publicly at the end of February and in May in the US.
They have told me that i will notice SIGNIFICANT results after 4 weeks and after 8 weeks i will feel its full potential.

http://www.mitoq.com/

Master Fan

meedee

7288 posts

Last Post: 15-02-13, 02:09 PM by catn2kittens

reply to post

latest post

13-02-13, 11:03 AM

• To answer your question no.
    My initial reaction to this thread is what on earth is Mitoq!!!

It does look pretty flash, im not sure id be happy to fork out $185 for something so unknown.

What kind of results are you getting Meedee?

PrettyPrincessMaster Fan

2579 posts

13-02-13, 11:14 AM

• Well firstly Im a good test for anythign that might cause reactions as I have extremely sensitive skin but this product is fine with my skin. It comes in a classy pump bottle just like Lancome Vissionaire and its that type of product where you use it day and night under your moisturiser. Ive only been using it for just over a week and my skin just seems smoother and not as red. I suffer badly with rosacea which drives me crazy.
    Im very lucky that I dont really have problems with wrinkles as such although there are fine lines forming around my eyes and the corner of my mouth so lets see what happens with them over the next few weeks.

meedeeMaster Fan

7288 posts

13-02-13, 11:57 AM

• I saw the bottle on the website, definitely a few similarities there between the lancome.

Good Luck with the rest of the trial.

PrettyPrincessMaster Fan

2579 posts

13-02-13, 01:22 PM

• May I ask how you got to do the trial on this one meedee? It sounds divine, you lucky ducky.

JenstaMaster Fan

3585 posts

13-02-13, 03:26 PM

• Sounds like a good product and the packaging does look very similar to Lancome which I'm using ATM. Let us know how it goes long term.

Sparkles17Master Fan

923 posts

13-02-13, 03:58 PM

• I was told that they were offering samples so I contacted them asking for a sample but they sent me this huge bottle and asked me if i would take before and after photos and write a review for them after 8 weeks.
    I was in shock when the parcel arrived as I was expecting a sample in an envelope.

meedeeMaster Fan

7288 posts

13-02-13, 04:13 PM

• Yeah that would have been very surprising. It sounds really nice meedee. But ive also never heard of the brand before.

daylight dancerMaster Fan

2669 posts

13-02-13, 04:28 PM

• They posted the package all the way from New Zealand and actually they were faster then some Australian based businesses...I was very impressed.

meedeeMaster Fan

7288 posts

13-02-13, 04:49 PM

• I have never ever heard of this brand before....when I saw the title of the thread, I was also thinking what the....
    Look forward to hearing how you go with the trial..

KnyholmMaster Fan

3466 posts

13-02-13, 05:24 PM

• I guess we wait and see how dramatic or extensive their upcoming product launch is

meedeeMaster Fan

7288 posts

13-02-13, 05:52 PM

• I too have never heard of this brand, it does sound really good from the link and what you have posted, maybe this might be your time to shine if they use you for their ads in the future when they are ready to advertise their results? :)

GorgeousEmeraldsMaster Fan

1457 posts

13-02-13, 08:07 PM

• Oh my...I hadnt thought about that GE...It will be interesting to see how I feel after 8 weeks

meedeeMaster Fan

7288 posts

13-02-13, 08:46 PM

• I don't want to put your hopes up but you never know. But if they are that pricey they would probably use professional models for their ads and use your survey/pictures for auditing purposes incase anyone checks the validity of their beauty claims....

1457 posts

13-02-13, 10:13 PM

• Nope, never heard of them. I'm glad the trial is going good for you. Keep us posted!

BantamMaster Fan

783 posts

14-02-13, 01:18 AM

• Most likely GE

The thing is with these products that the companies design all their products to work together so I do feel its better to trial an entire range rather then just a single product but I guess that is too much money for the companies to even want to deal with.

meedeeMaster Fan

7288 posts

14-02-13, 10:09 AM

• Ah, I didn't even think of that, maybe they have some people only trialing one product and others the whole range?

1457 posts

14-02-13, 10:12 AM

• I have to admit that I rarely use all the products from the same brand...I simply pick what I think better...a serum from one brand, eye cream from another etc....

KnyholmMaster Fan

3466 posts

14-02-13, 10:12 AM

• When I trialed the Medik8 products that was amazing and i had the entire range and loved them.
    I would have loved certain products on their own but together they were amazing

meedeeMaster Fan

7288 posts

14-02-13, 11:14 AM

• That sounds awesome meedee and rather generous of them. I havent heard of mitoq before either. I will have to look up their other products too. But for $185 im guessing all the other products they offer will be quite pricey.

lovefashionangelMaster Fan

2122 posts

14-02-13, 04:09 PM