Beauty Blogosphere Goss – 2/2/2013
Sat, 2 February 2013 7:45AM
Happy Saturday, Primpers!
Whether you’ve just returned from a day of makeup shopping, or you’ve indulged in a DIY face mask and now pondering how to spend a few hours relaxing, we have you covered with a list of gorgeous and well-informed reads.
- Lab Muffin reviewed Lancôme’s luxe Genifique skincare range
- My Funny Valentine gave Face Of Australia’s Budge Proof Eyeliners a whirl
- Lather Rinse Repeat enjoyed a tutti-frutti beauty haul thanks to Covergirl Wetslick Fruit Spritzers
- Beauty Swatch discovered the best melt-proof makeup that’s perfect for summer
- Rebecca Brown shared her thoughts on matte nude lips, and how to wear the trend well
Primpers, how are you spending your weekend? Have you put time aside to pamper yourself?
Do you think nude lips have been done to death, or are they a makeup staple that’s here to stay?
- Sarah Sayers
Posted by: Awesome Intern