Newbies: Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour
Mon, 11 April 2011 12:14PM
I’d like to introduce you to a good friend of mine, Primps.
I usually refer to him as The Chubsta, but in the phone book he goes by the name of Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturising Lip Colour ($35).
I’m assuming you haven’t spent much time with him before, mainly because he only arrived on our might fine planet (read: beauty counters) just yesterday, but if you have, many apologies.
Here is a recent cheeky picture of him playing around with some jelly:
And here is a more grown-up, well-behaved shot of him hanging with his brothers:
The reason why I love him so much is that his sole purpose in life is to make mine grand because he allows my lips to look good and feel amazing that the same time. What other boy does that, huh? It’s probably safe to say there are none.
But why else do I love him? Well, this is why:
- He’s a lip colour and I love lip colours, so of course we get along.
- He contains shea butter, mango seed butter and jojoba seed oil, which are fantastic ingredients for nourishing the lips, and as a sufferer of dry, sore lips, this pleases me greatly.
- He knows how to deliver the perfect amount of sheer colour, without the constant need to touch ups like you do with a lipstick.
- I can use him on my cheeks if my blush has gone walkabouts, which often happens because I’m always misplacing things.
- He never demands to be sharpened as his wind-up bottom continually allows for more product to appear super easily (until I’ve used him all up, that is).
- His cute-as packaging also means I’m more than a little proud to pull him out of my handbag while out in public, even though so people look at me a little odd because they think he’s a crayon. The jokes on them, though. Clearly.
Oh, and I’m best buddies with Chunky Cherry, but you’re sure to enjoy his brothers, Graped-up, Mega Melon, Super Strawberry, Fuller Fig, Woppin’ Watermelon and Richer Raisin, too. I can guarantee that each of their hues will love your lips just like Chunky Cherry loves mine.
Do you like the sound of The Chubsta?
Are you in need of a new lip hue? This one is great for winter because it gives a good dose of colour but keeps your lips nourished at the same time.
Posted by: Cherie Herrmann